How to delete your web search history.
To protect your privacy from others, you can clear the search history, including the time you spent on this website. Follow the steps below, depending on the device you are using.
GOOGLE CHROME DESKTOP:
- Open the Chrome browser.
- At the top right, click More – or the 3 little dots for options.
- Click History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data.
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete.
- Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history.”
- Click Clear data.
GOOGLE CHROME ON ANDROID:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- At the top right, tap More. History.
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to “Time range,” select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check “Browsing history.”
- Tap Clear data.
IPHONE & IPAD:
- Go to Settings on your phone.
- Choose Safari.
- Tap Clear History and Website Data.